The University of Burdwan,Bardhaman, West Bengal has been declared the M.A Political Science & M.Sc Physics 1st Semester Examination Result on 23rd April 2012. Its official website is http://www.buruniv.ac.in/.
The University of Burdwan (also Burdwan University or B.U.) is a public university located in Bardhaman, West Bengal, India. It was established by the West Bengal government as a teaching and affiliating university on 15 June 1960 with six graduate departments and thirty undergraduate colleges spread over five districts that come under the jurisdiction of the university.
Contact Address:-
The University of Burdwan,
Rajbati, Bardhaman - 713 104, West Bengal, INDIA.
Phone : +091-342-2634975
Fax : +091-342-2530452
Email : pio@buruniv.ac.in
http://www.buruniv.ac.in/
Result of I Semester M.A Political Science Examination 2011
http://84.45.63.170/notices/20120423172041_UBUR_2012079_NOT_WEBPAGE.pdf
Result of I Semester M.Sc Physics Examination 2011
http://results.bharatstudent.com/images/download-pdf.gif
The University of Burdwan (also Burdwan University or B.U.) is a public university located in Bardhaman, West Bengal, India. It was established by the West Bengal government as a teaching and affiliating university on 15 June 1960 with six graduate departments and thirty undergraduate colleges spread over five districts that come under the jurisdiction of the university.
Contact Address:-
The University of Burdwan,
Rajbati, Bardhaman - 713 104, West Bengal, INDIA.
Phone : +091-342-2634975
Fax : +091-342-2530452
Email : pio@buruniv.ac.in
http://www.buruniv.ac.in/
Result of I Semester M.A Political Science Examination 2011
http://84.45.63.170/notices/20120423172041_UBUR_2012079_NOT_WEBPAGE.pdf
Result of I Semester M.Sc Physics Examination 2011
http://results.bharatstudent.com/images/download-pdf.gif
No comments:
Post a Comment