Delhi University (DU),New Delhi:- BA (Programme) Part-1 (2nd Semester) Examination date sheet has been published. All the candidates/students can check out their examination date sheet online. Exam time of commencement will be at 3:00 PM.
DU Student's exam will be started from 7th May 2012 and will be over on 17th May 2012. This date sheet has been published on 26th March 2012 by Dr. D.S. Jaggi (O.S>D. Controller of Examinations).
B.A. (Programme) - Part I (Semester II)
B.A. (H) - Part I (Semester II)
B.Sc. (H) Mathematics - Part I (Semster II)
B.Sc. (Mathematical Sciences) - Part I (Semester II)
B.Com. - Part I (Semester II)
B.Com. (H) - Part I (Semester II)
B.Sc. (H) - Part I & II (Semester II & IV)
B.Sc. - Part I & II (Semester II & IV)
du ba exam date sheet 2012,du ba date sheet,du date sheet 2012,du date sheet
nice information. thank you for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteVery useful information. Thank you for sharing it. Thanks
ReplyDelete